Wednesday 9 November 2011

My Yarn Braid Styles So far

I have only had my yarn braids in for approximately 4 days so far. But I have already styled them in two different ways apart from the regular "hang styles". Mugshot warning! Here they are:

This was yesterday and I think this style would be very nice to wear to work or anywhere else with the right accessories














Style 2...not so hot. Perfect for an evening lazing around, going to the supermarket or hanging with friends AT A PARK or something. It was actually a result of me wanting the yarn braids out of my face and not having enough time to spend in the mirror pinning them away(they are too short to be caught up without the front falling out). So I fist tied them with a silk scarf for protection then used the scarf I wanted to show, which was cotton and tied it over the first. Mug Shot time!














<3 LATERZ <3

1 comment: